Zapya is an instant cross-platform file sharing service which lets you share file without the help of an internet connection and can be used o various platforms like android iPhone and PC. Zapya is free of cost, and it also supports near about 20 languages so that you understand its interface better. To send or share large files with the people around.
You need to create a group and then tell the person to scan the code to join the group for sharing or receiving the file under that group of the network. You can send data of any format or any size, and thus there are no limitations to it. There are many other features as well that you may find very interesting as well. Let’s take a look at those features.
Zapya File sharing has always been a problem until a few years back by the invent of cloud storage and servers. Previously there were enormous problems that limited the possibility of file sharing as we use in today’s date. There are various cloud storages like Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft cloud storage and so on. These services are free of cost, but then there are limitations to those.
You cannot use all the services of those under free period. For example, there will be less storage space or there may be limitations in the number of people you8 can share your files. Some of the full free services make us fall in a loop of false propaganda where we are redirected everywhere but not to the destination we want to go. The solution to these problems is Zapya.
How to Download & Installation and use?
- This app is available on the Google play store, and then you need Google to play services only to download and install the app as it is straightforward to download and install from Google play store.
- To install it from a third party website in case you have problems downloading it from the Google play store then the LINK is provided here. It is straightforward to use as all options remain fulfilled on the screen.
- To share files, all you need is to make a group and send the QR code of the group to your friend or tell him to scan using his/her device to start sharing files with you instantly.
|Supported Devices||Android 4.0+|
- Replicate a mobile phone: app you can replicate a mobile phone so that you don’t lose the necessary files on that mobile phone. Now and then we are getting news of the launch of new handsets, and once you buy a Smartphone, it gets old instantly.
- Share files without limitation: you can share data without restriction with your friends nearby, and there is no such limitation on it. The other file sharing apps like Google Drive and Dropbox set some weakness, and also you need to upload files on the server before someone else can access it.
- Watch videos online from other users: There is an option in this app where you can upload the videos to Zapya server that you sent to a friend or colleague of yours, and thus you can make it accessible for others to watch those videos as well.
- Offline chatting: Online chatting is the real trend but what about offline chatting? We chat regularly online through internet connectivity but is it possible to talk offline? Although few chatting apps provide the facility of offline chatting.
- Supports various operating systems/platforms: The Zapya app supports multiple operating systems or platforms viz android, iOS, Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. The unique thing about it is that it supports a web browser of the latest version as well.
- Supports various languages as well: Zapya supports multiple languages as mentioned in the Google play store. The list of words it supports are English, Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, Arabic, Burmese, Thai, Indonesian, Italian.
To get more information and download all APK applications which are not available in the Google Play store from wikiweb.co.in also know how to download and install with instructions.