MediaTek Helio p70: After the global success of Mediatek Helio P70 builds on the critically acclaimed mixture of class-leading hardware which provides even better performance for users all around. The Helio P70 has eased up the process for Brands for making quality Devices.
There are lots of low power efficiency improvements as well as clock speed enhancements featured in the new Mediatek Helio P70. The previous version which is used to manufacture devices like Panasonic Eluga X1, Oppo F9, Oppo A7x, Vivo V11i, Nokia 5.1 plus, Oppo F9 pro, Real Me 1, Oppo R15, Vivo Y97 and many others which were great performing Smartphones in the Android Smartphone Industry.
MediaTek Helio p70
One essential and noticeable feature of the chip was that it brought the NeuroPilot AI technology and when incorporated with a Smartphone can do much more than just an ordinary Smartphone with good cameras. P60 made with 12nm technology which is for energy efficiency which in turns provides longer battery life.
- The AI or artificial intelligence is the hot topic for the technology arena. P60 delivered the most excellent performance with the real-time photo.
- Now, what upgrades have been made by MediaTek in their latest chipset which is the Mediatek Helio p70? Let us take a look at the enhancements that have formed.
- With a TSMC12 nm, Finfet technology which was also present in p60 but the change here is that p70 comes with a multicore APU operating at a speed of 525 MHZ which leads to fast and efficient AI performance.
- The company claims it to provide 30% better AI processing compared to Helio p60. The ARM Cortex A73 2.1 GHz CPU and 4 ARM cortex a-53 2.0 GHz slightly overclocked.
- The GPU is that of ARM MALI – G72 MP3 GPU operating at up to 900 MHZ which claimed to deliver 13% better performance than its predecessor.
- The power consumption and the performance is increased by 7%, from the previous p60 which will get to know while you play games like PUBG.
- It also enhances video quality even if bandwidth is limited. With an accuracy of over 90%, the deep learning facial technology has improved a lot.
- Realme will be the first company which will launch a smartphone with MediaTek Helio P70.
Get more information and Latest Mobile Phones Updates, Visit our home page wikiweb.co.in, also download all APK applications which are not available in Google Play store.