Google Chromecast 3: Changes are occurring on a daily basis in the world of technology, and when the LED TVs are replacing the old CRTs and Flat Televisions, Google chromecast is replacing the traditional set-top box system. For those who don’t know what Google chromecast is then Google, chromecast is a USB technology which helps you to stream movies and other online contents when connected to your TV through the USB port.
There is a great thing since it consumes less space and all the hectic stuff like wires and dishes eliminated. But you need a good internet connection to get the most of it. After the launch and grand success of Google chromecast version 1 and Google chromecast version 2, its time for the upgrade and hence Google LLC launched the Google Chromecast 3 recently and its trending on the internet.
Google Chromecast 3
Let us take a dig on the latest Google chromecast for the latest features for which it has upgraded to and how will it be beneficial for us? Google chromecast 3 comes after the grand success of Google chromecast two worldwide. It is said to stream at 60 frames per second in 1080p that means its 30% faster than its predecessor however it does not support 4k.
- The design is quite ergonomically enhanced as it is round in shape and the HDMI port sticks out so that it is easy to plug it in your TV. It has got a button for reset and a micro USB port to power it up.
- The plug can power Google chromecast three, or you can power it through the USB port of your TV.
- The device is available in Black color in India while there are two colors available internationally.
- The one significant upgrade from the previous version is that it comes with a Matte Finish now and hence it repels dust and scratch unlike the Google Chromecast 2 which had a glossy finish.
- Using it is very easy as Google has introduced the Google Home app which controls Google chromecast 3 with voice commands.
- There are however other Google products as well under its reign. It also supports a faster 5 GHz wifi so that you have a smoother experience.
- Mirroring your smartphone usually gives more significant experience than playing Asphalt using it. Bottom-line is that you can use it to make an ordinary TV smart, but there are lots of options to consider before concluding to a decision.
Get the latest information and know all electronic products reviews from wikiweb.co.in, also download all Free APK applications which are not available on google playstore.